Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buildering

Hello dear readers. This week has been a bit on the insane side for me. Running, jumping, buildering. You know, the usual. As a result, my post for today will be uncomplicated, a sort of foil to my life at the moment.

I've been making a moderately successful effort to sketch more than people's faces these days. Though, ironically, the drawings I will likely post next week are very face-centric! Still, I liked the way this one came out, and wanted to share it with you all.

Hopefully viewing this simple drawing will have a calming effect on you, the way completing it had a calming effect on me. I feel so refreshed, so relaxed...I could just...fall asleep...right here...right at the location I'm posting from, on top of the needle of Empire State Building. Hey, I can see your house from here! All of your houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment